So, people have 'suggested' I start using the journal here, mostly by tagging me with a 'random facts' thing.
The rules, specifically:
-post 8 random facts about yourself
-then, tag 8 other people (you can tag the same person)
-put a comment on each person's profile so they know they've gotten tagged
Well, the first bit is easy; the second, less so; the third depends on the second... Let's just see how it goes, and we might all make it through this...
Eight random facts -
1) I have a minor phobia of using the phone. Also, of slugs. And I seriously have no intention of using a phone AFTER a slug.
2) FameWolf is what I found in a book as a literal translation of my surname; this later turned out to be wrong, but was too cool to scrap.
3) I frequently confuse spending money on things as being the same as doing something - thus, I have bought a guitar but never practice and can't play; I have a small library on books relating to drawing various things in various styles, but rarely pick up my pencils to try; I love watching films, but at least a quarter of my collection of DVDs is still shrinkwrapped...
4) My desire to see various parts of the world has been overridden by my desire to meet people living there, thanks to online sites such as thing allowing me to speak to people all around the planet.
5) I did archery for Enfield in the London Youth Games in 1991; I scored a measly 132 points, which was down to hitting the target less than half the time. Somehow, this still scored higher than some entire teams (of four people).
6) Ticking clocks irritate me, and not for the sound exactly - I just hate have an aural record of my life getting sliced into small pieces, marking another bit gone, and another, and another... I know time passes, I don't need it rubbed in.
7) Thanks to MSN, I spoke to OfEarthBloodAndSky more than anybody else - even people I knew and saw face-to-face everyday - up until the end of the school year, between January and April this year.
8) I bought terracotta paint for the walls in my bedroom, thinking it'd be a calm, soothing colour, yet still have a bit of warmth from having red in it. I didn't stop and think that terracotta tends to look pink when it dries. I have a pink bedroom.
Wow, that was fun... I might have to do eight more random things later (which are less likely to be true) as I've technically been tagged twice...
Listening to: N/A - I tend to go a long time in silence
Reading: "A Clash Of Kings" - George R. R. Martin
Watching: (large pile of DVDs)
Playing: Neverwinter Nights
Drinking: Green/jasmine/oolong teas